Thursday, January 3, 2008

Where is my DVR when I really need it?

I just got this in an email from my friend, and I thought I would share it with all of you. I am hoping that I can find PBS on our hotel TV. Wish I had my DVR so that I could record them and then record them on our DVD recorder. At least for the rest of them, I should have our DVR. Something perfect to watch on a Sunday evening....
Remember to set your DVR's!!!!!

PBS will be airing all of Jane Austen's books beginning in January, with new adaptations for Persuasion, Northanger Abbey, Sense and Sensibility and Mansfield Park. See the schedule below.

The Complete Jane Austen Premiering Sunday, January 13, 2008 The Complete Jane Austen, beginning Sunday, January 13, 2008, features all new productions of Persuasion, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, and Sense and Sensibility. The lineup also includes the acclaimed Emma staring Kate Beckinsale, and the Emmy Award-winning Pride and Prejudice that made Colin Firth a leading man. Four of the titles -- Emma, Northanger Abbey, Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility -- were adapted by celebrated screenwriter Andrew Davies.

Persuasion January 13, 2008
Northanger Abbey January 20, 2008
Mansfield ParkJanuary 27, 2008
Miss Austen Regrets February 3, 2008
Pride and Prejudice February 10, 17, + 24, 2008
Emma March 23, 2008
Sense and SensibilityMarch 30 + April 6, 2008

2 comments:

J.Ammon said...

I was at my parent's house when I saw the preview for it. At the end Em, my sis and my mom collectively gasped in delight.
As good as the stories are, men around the world are screaming.

TJ said...

thank you joe for that insight...its just our way to torture you after you torture us with the endless football games (or in your case soccer, baseball,.....) hehe