Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just to let you know....

Tomorrow is move in day!!!!! (imagine me doing a dance of joy) As such, I will probably be away from the internet until sometime on Friday when I have it scheduled to be installed. So, nothing from me for a few days. Just hope that things aren't broken, especially my pottery, that I don't lose my mind, and that my children survive the next few days. Not to mention my husband...... I will take pictures of our new home, and not sure if I'll post it here or on our family blog. Have a good rest of your week, and don't miss me too much......

7 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Pottery? Polish Pottery per chance?

TJ said...

you got it. none other than that stuff. i went twice when we were in germany. and i would go again if i could!!!

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

huzzah!!!! sooooo happy for you!!!

tommie said...

visiting from mary alice's....hope the move is going well!

Shelly! said...

Woohoo! This will be so good for you guys.

Good luck with the move - I'm sure we'll talk.

We had a good chat today...we need more like that!

Emily S. said...

GOOD LUCK!!

miranda said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures...