Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My new favorite thing

My best friend just found this place called Ihatecrocs.com. How cool is that? I really do not like crocs at all. I think they are ugly shoes. I know of only one reason to wear them. I have a friend that has stress fractures in his feet, and these are one of the few things that give him a little bit of relief from his pain. OK, so he has an excuse. The rest of the croc wearing population?? Not so much. If you wear them, just don't tell me about it. If you don't hooray for you!! My husband actually has a pair, but they don't have holes in them, and he wears them with his scrubs. He does not wear them outside of the hospital. I have told him a ton of times that they are ugly shoes, and he could have chosen a better pair of shoes. But they wipe clean which when you work in a hospital where there are yucky liquids, I can kind of understand that. Still, my doctor wearing crocs???? Have to think about that. For my birthday, I think I want to get this for myself.....



2 comments:

J.Ammon said...

Yay, for crocs haters! I fear that if i bought them my socks would be soaked in urine and poop by the end of my shift... not to mention they look stupid.

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

LOLOLOL funny. Kev has crocs for the OR too (without holes). They are awesome because they save the feet. Now that I am the size of a whale and any added pressure on my feet is a bear I too wear them. I hate them with holes. SERIOUSLY gross. I do however have an obsession with their flip flops. So comfortable, not the holey croc looking thingys.