Saturday, January 19, 2008

I cannot believe this

There are many things that I've been meaning to blog about. But this one is at the top of my list of today. It has been a yucky day. Really wet and cold. I looked outside sometime in the afternoon, and I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw snow. SNOW!! What?? It doesn't snow much here, but of course it does when I move here. And since it is supposed to get really really cold tonight, somewhere in the 'teens, it will freeze. We got a phone call tonight, and church was cancelled! On one hand I think hooray!! Don't have to worry about getting ready, what to wear, getting out the door, etc. But then I think, man my kids need to be around other people and they need to get out of the house. But we need the time to organize this house and get more stuff done.

In something else that is random, I found one of my long lost Enya CD's. Say what you will, I love and always will love Enya. Just putting it on tonight was like a breath of fresh air. I love it. I hope I can find the other two that I have floating around somewhere. And with my extra time tomorrow, I will find the time to blog about some things that have been rattling around in my head.....And I did take pictures of it snowing today, I just have not uploaded them. I will work on that tomorrow.

4 comments:

steve-o said...

At least you've got snow to go along with your cold. There's nothing worse than a really cold day (we had -40F wind chills yesterday and it's -26F right now) without any snow. The high temperature here for the next few days is going to be 8F. We'll be lucky to see any snow during that time.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Oh I hate snow! And cold for that matter...

Glad you found your CD! I hate when I lose my stuff, especially when its my favorite.

miranda said...

We've been dumped on rather a lot this winter. But at least I'm not moving. I can't imagine the pains of moving in winter...

Shelly! said...

I <3 Enya. <3 <3 <3 her. Glad you found the CD.