Monday, January 28, 2008

I am in love

I am in love with Etsy. I had heard about it on several different blogs. I finally checked it out and thought it was nice, but that I would never really need to go there. Well, I decided that I needed to get a cork/bulletin board and I thought I would try Etsy to see what they have. Well, I found the below picture and I bought it. Along with some really cute fabric covered pushpins. I was already given some really cool pushpins, so I am good to go. Isn't this so cool? It is as much decoration as it is functional. I got it in the mail today and I cannot wait to hang it up and start using it!!!

I also bought the charm below. I tell you, I'm a sucker for french things. And this was just so cute. I guess someone would usually but it for someone else. Well, I might give it away, but I don't think I will. And since most things I buy are with Matt's (ahem, our) money anyway, I can just say that Matt gave it to me. :)
The next time I need something for my house or personal use, I think I'll be checking out Etsy.

4 comments:

Shelly! said...

Wow! It came already. That is really cute. I think I'll have to steal the idea when we actually have our our kitchen!

Chelsea said...

I love me some Etsy too! I even have a shop there, and spend way too much of what I make on buying other Etsy stuff. :)

Steph said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm in love with ETSY too!!! YAY!!! :)

Emily S. said...

can you post the link for the bulletin board? It's really cute!!