Thursday, January 3, 2008

Isn't it funny.....

I just put up a link to something called The Story of Stuff. I had seen this link on Jen's blog Lords of the Manor. After watching The Story of Stuff, I decided to send the link to several of my family and friends. Since it has been something that I have been thinking about myself, I thought I would pass along the information. Well, I just got a phone call from one of the friends that I emailed the link to. She works at a PR firm in the DC area. She actually worked on promoting this website!!! She was excited to see how far it had gone. Her entire office watched the twenty minute movie in December, and she said it affected how a lot of them bought for Christmas this year. She was very glad that it was getting around on the web, and so am I!! We can all do something to better our earth. Click on the link on my sidebar when you have some time. It is incredibly interesting.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

How cool! I made my husband watch it too.