Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Instructions

Hello readers. Just wanted to mention something regarding my family blog. If you choose to leave a comment there, AND you have a link to this blog on yours, could you please be anonymous and then sign your name at the bottom of the comments, OR make it impossible to find your blog from your comment. Reason being that I do not want my family to read this blog. This is a place for me to vent and to do other things, and I really don't want them finding this link. I know, I'm crazy. Just indulge me on this one. I have actually taken this blog off of my profile just for that reason. Thanks!!

6 comments:

steve-o said...

Too late. Already shared it with everyone. Your mom was especially thrilled to see that you had this blog going.

TJ said...

thanks steve. now, how do you know my parents???

steve-o said...

Um, I have been to your parents' house before, remember?

TJ said...

when was that???? seriously, i have no idea when you would have gone down to the "other side of the tracks".

steve-o said...

Come on...It wasn't THAT ghetto. I didn't even see any burning tires or panhandlers.

Shelly! said...

Look at the witty banter!

And I think I've covered my bASSes. (Yes that is an intentional spelling error)