Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fixed it

So, we were having problems with our water heater. I would take a shower and by the end of it, it was freezing cold. Not so great when it is in the 30's outside. Yesterday, Matt put our shower head on our shower and took off the one that housing had installed. Problem fixed. Their shower heads allow way too much water to come out. So, the hot water is gone really fast. We put in ours (which is a detachable head because once you've had those, can't live without them. So much easier to clean tubs and showers with those, and to turn it the other way when it is time to shave) and my shower was warm all the way through. Awesome. And the shower head is litereally a foot above my head, right above it, coming straight down. And when you move it, it moves. I might have to get one for the kids bathroom for visitors. Just in case any of you visit and need to take a shower.....

1 comment:

Shelly! said...

I need a shower. And I need to visit.