Saturday, March 15, 2008

I hate this

So again, tonight, we had another Tornado Warning/Watch/Severe Thunderstorm fabulous time. I hate the anxiety that comes with that. My stomach gets all funny, I have to use the bathroom really often. Tonight it also manifested itself with me starting to put things into our bathroom. Why you ask? Because that is the only room of the house without windows. So, I got a few snacks together. Then I put my purse in there. I put extra towels. I was even going to fill up some water bottles to put in there. I had my huge box of candles ready with the matches right next to it just in case the electricity went out. I am a total freak. I have no idea why I'm this way, but I just am. And I have several more exciting things to post about, but I'm not because I can't focus on anything else right now. Maybe later, when I've calmed down more (and believe it or not, I'm calmer now that I was 45 minutes ago) I can take the pictures I've been meaning to take, upload them and write. Hopefully there will be no more of these "I'm a paranoid anxiety freak that has issues and can't calm down because my heart is pounding and I have to go to the bathroom" posts. Give me another hour or so.....

2 comments:

steve-o said...

Yeah, if you're going to be stuck in the bathroom with the rest of your family, laying off the broccoli probably is a good idea then.

J.Ammon said...

I say it's more fun to wait until the tornado gets really close and race to the bathroom, shutting the door on the last person there.