Thursday, March 27, 2008

Basketball recap

So, I ended up playing all three games in those two days. I am woefully out of shape, but at least I had been doing some exercising before hand, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I really had a ton of fun doing it. I was the tallest (but not largest) person on court. There were many women who had no clue about how to play and would whine and complain about people touching them. One girl I was guarding yelled out at the refs "look, she's still touching me!!!!!" Big whiner. If she doesn't have the ball and I'm not swatting at her, I can touch her all freaking day!!! There was another woman that would whine too. She really got on my nerves. I actually scored several times which was very gratifying. I played the majority of all the games, and there were several times that I thought I was going to die. But I didn't. One girl even groaned when I boxed her out. Not my fault my booty gets her right in her tummy.....the blessing of having really long legs. (as you can tell I get a little feisty when I'm playing basketball)

My body was in lots of pain the next day. But it was a good pain. I was glad I did it. They are going to try and get a small group together to play weekly or something. Don't know if I'll go, but it is nice to have that option!! I even went out and bought a basketball so that I would have one. Matt has one, but it is a nice one that he really likes and I wouldn't want it to get stolen/lost at the church.

I took some pictures yesterday and today that I want to post tonight. My blog has been a bit boring of late. I guess that's what happens when my life starts to get busy.

1 comment:

steve-o said...

Why are you touching other girls so much? Weird...