Friday, March 21, 2008

Almost Dead

I played basketball tonight. Like a real game, with refs and everything. I started, and they made me do the jump ball. Just because I'm tall doesn't mean I can jump!!!! Anyway, two twenty minute halves later, we lost. But at the half, I had half of our points. Which is freaking amazing for the skills I have. I haven't played an actual game of basketball for YEARS!!! I was huffing and puffing up and down the court. My body will be hurting tomorrow. And they want us to be back at 0800 tomorrow morning. Funny, very funny. We'll see if I can even get out of bed. Actually, Matt always goes on a bike ride Saturday mornings, and tomorrow we have a quick choir practice. So we'll see if I go. But you know, I had fun. I miss playing. That is how Matt and I got to know each other. By playing basketball two times a week. Hopefully, I'll be able to walk tomorrow.....

No comments: