Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Books and Tornado watches

A few people have invited me to GoodReads lately. So, tonight, to keep me from freaking out about this crazy storm we had (read Tornado watch) I decided I would finally add some books to my little profile. And as I was doing it, my book list just seemed so small. I am sure that I'm missing several. I feel like I need to get on the book wagon and get going!! Maybe I'll update it more tomorrow when it isn't late, and my anxiety level is getting too high. But the storm has mostly past, and no more tornado scarey things now. Hopefully. But I do feel better, and I think I can sleep now. I'll have to get to reading more this week.....

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Ha! I was up at midnight when our storm hit, wondering whether I should wake up all the kids and move them to the basement. We don't tend to get tornadoes, so I was a bit freaked out, I must say.

Chelsea said...

I'm late in commenting, but since you're looking for more books to add to your life I wanted to recommend "A Year in Provence" by Peter Mayle. It's a nonfiction account of an Englishman and his wife who buy a house in Provence and move there and he describes their neighbors, landscapes, and above all, food! I'm reading it right now, it's great.