Monday, October 22, 2007

What the??

Yesterday it was really warm. Of course it was, we live in Texas. This morning I woke up to rain and lots of wind. It was cool enough today to wear a sweater when we went outside. And pants. I haven't worn jeans all day for months. There had to have been a temperature drop of at least 15 degrees. But I'm no meteorologist....

It did clear up and was really sunny later in the day. I wasn't sure if I was going to have water today or not, so I was kind of keeping my day open just in case we had to go somewhere where they had working toilets. Called housing and now our water will be possibly shut off on Wednesday and Thursday. At least this time I know it in advance.

5 comments:

Lanes said...

It was warm here today too! Yeah, we've had 2 weeks of pure rain so it was so nice! Is it warm there all year round!

Shelly! said...

Wow - you actually know in advance that you are going to have your water turned off! That is such a miracle.

You need to get those shorts that unzip into pants. Then weather would never be an issue. Then again, the might not make them in your green giant size...ha ha!

athena said...

yeah tell me about it. i was freezing cold yesterday. looks like another cold day today too.

nikko said...

Yeah, we had a drop of about 30 degrees overnight on Sunday. I think it feels wonderful!

Anonymous said...

We had snow on Saturday and it's been sunny and warmer ever since. It's crazy!