Saturday, October 13, 2007

My favorite store

H&M is my favorite store ever. When we lived in Germany, and I would go downtown, I would go there every time. They have clothes for everyone there. (but not my size of shoes...)
I love their kids clothes. I would get amazing deals at our H&M in Heidelberg.
Here in Texas, H&M does not exist. It is so very sad, as Texans would benefit from having an H&M nearby. While I was in California, I had made the goal of going to one while I was there. The closest ones are at the Santa Anita Mall, and then on Colorado Blvd in Pasadena. The only problem is that neither one of them carried the children's clothing. So, I checked to see which ones carried the kids stuff, and then mapquested it to see how far it was from my parents house. Believe it or not, the closest one was at the Beverly Center in Beverly Hills. So, I dropped my kids with my Grandma, who lives near Beverly Hills. Then we went to the Beverly Center. Couldn't believe the kinds of stores in there. But, I found my H&M, and spent more than $100, but got a ton of stuff. Mostly for the kids, but I got me a few things. I know they have several on the East Coast. So when we are settled in NC, I'll have to take a road trip up to DC to visit a friend there, and make my trip to H&M.


4 comments:

Shelly! said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shirt on you!

TJ said...

i'm wearing it today too. i love it too!!! but i got it from old navy, not H&M.

Emily S. said...

or come to St. Louis! We have one.

:) (oh, but no kids' clothes.)

Shelah said...

Loved it when I lived in Belgium and I'm so glad it has come to the US!