Friday, October 12, 2007

More pictures

The picture below is me with my sister at Time Out (as you can tell on the jumbo tron thingy behind us). We had a great time at this. I came away with some books on CD, a music CD, and I ended up buying the book called Strangling Your Husband is not an Option by Merilee Boyak. I bought more than that, but that can be saved for another post.
My sister looks related, but not very sisterly in regards to our physical appearance. She is 5'10", just two inches shorter than I am, but is really skinny, but that is because she has had some health stuff going on.


Here is my other sister. Again, she is only 5'7", by far the shortest in our family other than my mom. She looks related, but not terribly sisterly. This was taken while she was visiting us in August.
Here is my cousin. She is a few years younger than me. Our dads are brothers. At one point, we even had glasses that were similar. We look more related than I do with my sisters. (Now that I can see this picture on the computer, there is something going on with my eyes. In my defense, it was really bright out, but the sun is behind me. oh well.) This was taken in my parents backyard at Andrew's birthday party last month while I was in California.


I know, kind of random, but it is just so interesting how my blood sisters are so light and I am so dark. Yet my cousin looks like my sister. Crazy genes....

2 comments:

Shelly! said...

I think she looks more like your sister than either Camille or Dawnette :)

athena said...

yes, you definitely look like your cousin.