Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sleep

Matt usually goes to bed before I do. When he goes to bed, I go in and lay down with him and we talk a bit, and he rubs my feet, and I rub his back. Usually after that, I get up and go out to the living room to have some quiet time for me to be on the computer, or cross stitch, or whatever. Last night it didn't happen. I fell asleep at 10pm, something that hasn't happened for a very long time. When Andrew woke up again coughing at 6am, all the lights were on, AND the candle I had lit was still going. AH!! Guess I need to start getting more sleep.

5 comments:

Shelly! said...

I'm going to believe that when I see it!

LeeElle said...

I love getting much needed sleep but am not a fan of the to do lists that are left undone because of the zzzzz's.

raw mom said...

hey sweet thing! how are you! you look good! come see us at dunlopfamily5.blogspot.com....but it's blocked so i need your email...to "invite" you! k bye!

TJ said...

terinaj at yahoo dot com
invite me!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Yikes, scary!

I just tagged you...