Thursday, October 25, 2007

Six things that you don't already know about me

Rules (cause we love rules):

1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!

2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.



1-The best way to get me to do something is to tell me not to do it. I think this is something left over from my childhood. Or the stubborness that runs in my dads side of the family....



2-I grew up watching Top Gun and Grease. My dad loved those movies. When Matt and I were dating we went to the local college to see a performance of Grease, and he said that he had never seen it. I thought, "what is wrong with this guy? who hasn't seen Grease???" Still married him....



3-I am a firm believer that you don't have to be friends with everyone in your church or all your neighbors or people that you knew when you were in elementary school. Just because you knew them way back when doesn't mean you want to know them now. That is a big reason why I'm always nervous when I go back to my parents house. I just pray that I don't run into crazy people from my past. I've been pretty good so far.

4-I don't care much for Harry Potter. I am just not too much into that sort of thing. I prefer real life stories. Fantasy and Science Fiction are too much for me.

5-I love riding bikes. I even rode one when I was 7 months pregnant with Lucy. I think I rode 10 miles. It didn't bother me at all.

6-I'm always worried about natural disasters because we never have very much food storage. It's a little hard to do when we move so often. I've started buying MRE's for ours. Those move easily. We can get them at the commissary. They might be expensive, but one or two a month isn't going to kill our paycheck. And it helps me to feel better about any sort of natural disaster.

OK, so I don't even think 6 people read my blog. So, LeeElle and Lanie and Nestle, I'm tagging you.

5 comments:

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

OOOo mres good idea. I agree with the whole meeting people from the past thing. awkward.

I had such a hard time coming up with stuff people didn't know about me. Check it out. You have to scroll down a bit if you just go to my normal site. or you can click here.

http://nestleknight.wordpress.com/2007/10/22/7-things/

Shelly! said...

Oh I loved these! Can't wait to talk with you about them...hum...

I think #2 made me laugh the most. Or maybe #1 - that is SO true.

Lanes said...

I love to read new things about you! Okay, I am totally doing it tomorrow because tonight all I would have to say would be: I am exhausted, my brain is no longer working, i spent the whole day at the zoo, i ate like a pound of candy corns today, i am exhausted. So . . . i'll post it tomorrow!

Millie said...

Hey there - you asked about the music player not being in my sidebar. I put it at the bottom of the blog instead. :) So the player's there, but you have to scroll down to find it.

TJ said...

very tricky millie.