Thursday, October 11, 2007

Look!! Pictures finally!!

I am no photographer by any means. These are actually some of the last pictures I took. They are at a rest stop somewhere between my sisters house and Las Cruces NM. It was a good place for the kids to play for a few minutes before we got back in the car. We almost left Lucy's shoe there too, but the nice people next to us let me know her shoe had fallen out while the door was open. I just loaded all my pictures that were on my camera onto the computer. 214 pictures!!! I have a lot to catch up on. I will post pictures of our trip as I can. But they won't be chronological as that would take way to much effort on my part... I'm lucky to even post these ones tonight!





4 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, these are great! Thanks for posting them!

Shelly! said...

Those clouds are gorgeous.

For a second I thought those were at Mormon rocks and I was like 'why the heck did you stop there'. Having it be in AZ makes much more sense!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I love the gorgeous blue sky and the puffy white clouds!

athena said...

yeah photos! :)