Thursday, October 25, 2007

He forgot, I think

Andrew has had some bad nights recently. With the weather changing, his allergies are giving him a hard time. And the allergy medicine that we have already isn't doing anything. So, I got little sleep last night. Matt had a PT test this morning at 0445, so he was able to come home and be here until almost 0800. I think Matt forgot the computer. He's only been gone for half an hour. Since it isn't ever home, I didn't even look to see if it was here. I got up to go and do dishes before they turn off our water this morning, and there it was, just sitting there begging me to check my blog and my email. I hope he doesn't come back and get it. Seriously, this is a huge treat for me!! Look for an interesting post later. My brain isn't used to doing this so early.

1 comment:

LeeElle said...

I hear ya! I can't connect to the internet with my computeter (we think it might be the ethernet card) so I only get to use it the nights when John doesn't need it, love those times.