Monday, October 8, 2007

Conference Chatter

Sister Julie Becks' talk on Sunday morning of General Conference has been sparking a lot of discussion online. And while I listened to it only partly (its impossible to hear everything with two little kids building blocks right in front of you) I thought it very interesting. There are many places that have some good thoughts and some that do not have good thoughts. I need to go and re listen to the talk, maybe while my kids are sleeping, and take notes. You can go to byu.tv, choose Sunday morning session and go about 55 minutes in to listen to it again.

Some of what I have read have been at Daring Young Mom, Feminist Mormon Housewives, and Times and Seasons. They also have other posts on other parts of conference. Before I say anything about anything, I will need to watch or read the talks again. It is sometimes hard to hear everything that is said with two kids playing around you. If any of you have any thoughts about conference I would love to hear them. As a kid it was pure torture, and I had no idea that there was even Saturday sessions. Now I enjoy them, and when I was on my mission it was pure heaven to go and listen to conference.

No comments: