Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What????

There is a new show on Nick Jr. It starts at 9:30. The name of it is Yo Gabba Gabba. Usually, I like the shows that they have. Dora, Diego, Blues Clues....I may get annoyed with them, but they are good shows for the kids. This one on the other hand, I have a bit of a problem with. To me, it is just weird. Strange monster/animal things jump around and have odd voices. The hosts outfit is a bit strange, and his hat....I have no words for that.

What do you think? Have you watched it? I would love to hear others thoughts about this.

And, by the way, my water finally came on around 9. Ever used bottled water to brush your kids teeth in your own home??

4 comments:

Shelah said...

my kids all love it. They've even asked me to put it on the DVR. I think it's weird, but harmless. Sort of like Barney meets the Electric Company. And you gotta admit, "There's a Party in My Tummy" is kinda catchy ("so yummy! so yummy!")

TJ said...

i haven't even watched it for more than about five minutes. it was just so strange to me....i'll have to give it another chance...

Anonymous said...

maybe you see the program as people see others--with the belief that their first impression is right. sometimes it is. and sometimes it couldn't be more wrong. seriously, most people think i'm absolutely nuts at first sight. until they get to know me. then, and only then, does the hard truth hit them. (that really i am nuts!) have a great day!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I personally can't stand this new show and neither can my husband which is shocking because he normally loves watching the kids shows.