Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Jealous!!!!

Someone at church just got orders to go to where we just came from. Heidelberg Germany!!! I am so so so so jealous!!! I wish there was a way that I could jump into their unaccompanied baggage so that I could go too!!!! I talked to her for two hours on Saturday giving her the wealth of information that I have that is of virtually no use to me now, other than to tell her. (can you tell this is a constant theme in my blog? the never ending quest to get back to Europe......)

1 comment:

Shelly! said...

Well everyone will just be REALLY jealous when you and your best friend move in together in an awesome house with lots of acreage in France...or maybe Scotland...or Ireland. I'm thinking like a French Kiss kind of vineyardy thing. But maybe with sunflowers instead of grapes.