Thursday, August 16, 2007

Holy stinking rain!!!

Never have I ever seen so much rain in one day before. I drove to the outlets in San Marcos today with my sister, and we could hardly see because of the rain. Of course once we got there it stopped.

If it stops raining before my sister leaves, we will be going to see the Alamo and the riverwalk. She laughs at the things that the kids do. Since she isn't around them, almost everything that they do is funny to her. How Lucy says things, and how Andrew talks to her just cracks her up. It helps me to laugh a little too, and remember to not get so irritated at them. It is way too late for me to be blogging, but my fingers wanted to type so, here you go. I hope it isn't raining where you are!!

2 comments:

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

I understand you completely.

athena said...

yup. now it's hot stinking sun. :) boiling in my sweat here.