Sunday, August 12, 2007

Goosebumps

I have always gotten goosebumps easily. I discovered, once I started dating, that breathing, kisses or any other thing on my neck gave me goosebumps all over! I also get goosebumps when I'm cold. I get cold really easily.

When the door is open to the bathroom while I'm showering its bad. The cool air and the warm water combined always give me goosebumps, and I always seemed to get goosebumps right before I need to shave my legs. And anyone that shaves their legs knows that isn't good. I don't have that problem anymore, but every now and then I get it.

I don't like goosebumps. It makes my hair on my arms stick out, and they take forever to go away!!

This post isn't very interesting, but I don't have a whole lot to say about goosebumps.

Go over to Sunday Scribblings for more on Goosebumps.

7 comments:

Rob Kistner said...

Ouch! The 'other' side of goosebumps... ;)

raymond pert said...

I try to make the goosebumps coming out of the shower happen as often as possible. I love the sudden change in temperature on my skin as I leave the warm environment of the shower and step into the coolness of the bathroom or the hallway. I hadn't thought about this for a while and I appreciate the reminder. Cool air just blew in through an open window here in the living room and further reminded me of this delicious experience.

athena said...

i have to wait until you post your next post to read this one. the music playlist is in the way! :) but i did get to listen to some of your music though! :D

TJ said...

oh no, it isn't in the way for me!!! do you like my music?? i love the mika music. even if it is teenager music.

Anonymous said...

i love goosebumps. glad to know shaving your legs got easier. and the playlist is great! i mean, where else can i find three amigos, metallica, and neil diamond?!

flip flop mama said...

I hate goosebumps especially in the shower! I always have to sneeze in the shower and that gives me goosebumps too! I just try to rub and rub my legs to make them go away before I shave. Come to think of it, I did that this morning! :)

Shelly! said...

You know I love reading your blog, but your comment section is really making me laugh today!

I love goosebumps though. I love the notion of having my body recognize a change in something (temperature, moisture, nerves) before my mind does. It is one of the rare moments where your body really has the control.