Saturday, August 4, 2007

Four things Meme

Jen at Lords of the Manor tagged me for this one. I liked it because I didn't have to think too much about my answers so it was pretty fast. Thats what I like!!


Four jobs I've had:

1. Server/hostess/cashier at Pinnacle Peak restaurant

2. clerk at Hallmark store

3. secretary type of person. I was horrible at it. He was just being nice letting me continue to work there

4. Piano teacher

Four places I have lived:

1. Santa Monica, CA

2. Glendora, CA

3. Tarbes, Angoulême, Orléans, Pau, Limoges FRANCE

4. Heidelberg, Germany


Four favorite T.V. shows:

1. Burn Notice

2. Law and Order

3. CSI: Vegas

4. Colbert Report


Four favorite foods:

1. Non American Chocolate

2. almost any ice cream

3. food in France (specifically their ham which is way superior over american ham, their gouda and their bread obviously)

4. Burritos that we made on my mission, when we made everything from scratch from the tortillas to the beans.



Four websites I frequent:

1. Ebay.com

2. dogpile.com

3. Amazon.com

4. oldnavy.com



Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. France

2. Germany

3. Somewhere on the east coast so that I could get a hop over to Germany to visit and only have to pay $25 a seat.

4. At a Southern California beach. Balboa would be really nice.....


Four Movies I love:

1. Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth)

2. Sons of Provo (because it is SO Utah, and the fact that they are making fun of it is awesome)

3. Bourne anything

4. Sliding Doors



Four Bloggers I tag next: Anyone that has come up with a blank for what they want to post today. Let me know if you do it so that I can read it.

4 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, I learned a lot about you! I also share your love for un-American chocolate!

athena said...

i'll consider myself tagged. :) thought i would comment for four movies i like:

1. pride and prejudice (starring colin firth).

2. sense and sensibility (starring emma thompson)

3. her majesty

4. jean de florette

TJ said...

i have never seen jean de florette, but i have seen bits and pieces of manon de la source. i would love to find that DVD. ok, so anything in french i would love. i love les visiteurs and cyrano de bergerac avec Gerard Depardieu. it is one of the best movies i've ever seen.

Shelly! said...

Gerard Depardieu....Tu es complètement givré! Il est bizarre ce mec.