Monday, August 20, 2007

High School Musical 2

Last night my sister and I finally watched High School Musical 2. I did not have high hopes of there being good acting, or any character development. The songs weren't bad, and of course the dancing was very good. Her never ending irritating laughing whenever she was with Troy just about drove me crazy. And since the first one was just Grease without the sex and bad language, I was glad that HSM2 wasn't like Grease 2. I just hope that there isn't another one, and that Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale get some acting lessons. Or maybe it was the genius writers of HSM2. Some of the things that Vanessas character says are so so lame and dumb.

We went to the commissary and the checker told me that my "daughter" looked just like me. Well, I know I look young, and Camille looks even younger than she is (she'll be 21 this year, but could probably pass for 16) and I could conceivably have had her if I had given birth when I was 14 or 15. But no, the reality is that she is only 8 years younger than I am. I thought that was kind of funny. And I let the checker know that she was my sister, not my daughter.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe i just need to get used to the songs, but i like the music from HSM1 better. wait, i think i'll break out in song right now...ok, maybe not.
there is NO WAY your sister looks to be your daughter! you both look so young. and obviously from the same great-looking family! (or DID you have a child when you were 8?!) have a great week!

J.Ammon said...

I haven't seen either. And I know it's bad to say, but I didn't like Grease... I know it's a terrible thing to say, I'd rather watch Xanadu. Wouldn't you rather watch '70's roller disco as opposed to '50's Greasers and Poodle Skirts! That said, I can't bring myself to watch anything from the Disney Channel for 2 reasons 1)I don't have it 2)It spawned Britney Spears, Xtina, Justin Timberlake & Lindsey Lohan which means they are responsible for a good chunk of all that is evil in the world. ;)

Also, did you smack the checker? I would. I thought the rule of thumb was always go with sister, that way you can't loose.