Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My husbands life is spared

I just called the computer doctor, and they had good news!!! My hard drive was able to be backed up, and they are in the process of fixing a few things with some things that he said, but I don't remember because I was so excited that my pictures weren't lost. And we'll only have to put out around $80 or so to have everything fixed!!!!!!!!

But I will have to use the crappy laptop until Matt hooks up our other computer that we have, but just don't use. Which is probably slower than our other one, but is light years faster than the one I'm using at the moment. I should have my computer back by Friday or Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

anonymous me said...

hate to say told you so, but...seriously, i hope your computer gets back quickly; i would hate to miss the wonderful life of a military wife! good luck!!!

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

yea!!! for computer geeks. seriously what would we do without them?

Lei said...

Yahoo!