Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Water and the lack of it

We are having work done in the alley behind our house on the water system in our area. We got a notice about it last week. We were also told that we would be notified of any water outages. They broke a water main today. We have been without water since around noon, and its almost 7. Luckily I bought some water at the store a few days ago. Otherwise, we would have had to go out for dinner. I had to use my bottled water to pour into the broccoli to cook it and into the red potatoes to boil them. And into the dish I cooked our salmon in too. Too bad you can't use it to flush a toilet or to shower. This is at least the third time since we've lived here in Texas that our water has gone out without notice. I'm done with my water going out.

No comments: