Thursday, August 9, 2007

New blogs

I just went through all the blogs that I have bookmarked, and realized that I have been missing out on some good reading. So, I will be updating my blogs that I read on my sidebar. If you're bored, and need something to read, feel free to come to my blog (all four of you that read my blog) and click away. I'm sure there will be something that will interest you.

I forgot to mention that I cut my hair last week. The lady that did it cut and styled it in 20 minutes!! Too bad I won't be living here for the rest of my life!!! (OK, just for the record, I would not survive and/or become very grumpy if I lived here for the rest of my life) She is great, and I am planning on going back to her before I leave for where ever it is that we're moving to in December. That is still under discussion. In fact, that is a whole post of its own. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: