Friday, May 11, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday I got out our pool and invited a few friends over to swim.


Lucy wasn't too interested in getting in the water, so she just ran around most of the time.


This is Lucy with one of her little friends.

I was out with them for the 3 hours that we were outside, wearing shorts! I was hoping for a little color and what I got was some bright red on my thighs and the top of my feet. How it can miss my calfs completely, I have no idea. But my arms are a nicer color than they were before. The kids had a great time with this. There wasn't really a place to have a pool in Germany, nor was the weather always warm enough to have a pool. They loved it. Kind of feel like a good mom after days like this. And they both went to bed very very well. That is the best part of the whole day.

3 comments:

nikko said...

Way to be a good mom! I took my kids to the playground for an hour and a half this afternoon -- that's gotta count for something, too, right?

How wonderful that it's warm enough for a pool. It looks like they had fun!!

wendy said...

There is something about sunshine and water that makes kids sleep well. I love that!

Your pool is totally cool. And, I always get tan feet, too. but not legs. I wonder why... I am trying to avoid sandal lines this year.

TJ said...

the things that are coming out of the pool have little sprinkler things in them, but my kids don't like them.