Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"The Mormons"

Regarding last nights showing of the PBS Frontline show on "The Mormons" there are two links in my sidebar that have discussions going on. I would like to post something about it, but I would also like to watch it tonight and then maybe have something to say about the entire thing. The two links are to Times and Seasons and to Feminist Mormon Housewives. And I believe both of them also have links to other websites that are also having discussions. I haven't been able to get to any of them other than the two I already said. If you are interested, I highly recommend going there are doing some reading. I usually really enjoy it, and I've learned a lot, and have had lots to think about.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Thanks for the links. We didn't watch it, but it has been interesting to read about it.