Friday, May 18, 2007

Real Quick

This isn't going to be long, but I wanted to mention that over at My Many Colored Days, there has been a change in the Woman to Woman schedule. And even though I have only participated one time, (maybe two, I can't remember) I am going to be doing it this Tuesday. It is called "Celebrating Me!" Instead of focusing on our weaknesses, she hopes that we can focus on our strengths. Anyway, I enjoy participating in these sort of things. I've never been a very good writer, and I'm hoping with all this blog stuff that my skills will get a little better. OK, time to unglue my rear from the computer chair......sometimes its almost like there really is glue there.....

4 comments:

athena said...

i think you're a good writer.

PS thanks for the heads up about finding chocolate bars. i forgot there was a store in san antonio that sells them. :)

athena said...

on second thoughts, what is a commisary?

TJ said...

a commisary is the grocery store for active duty military. it is a grocery store, but it is cheaper than a regular one, and we don't pay taxes on our food or anything actually. if you're close by let me know, and i can go and search and see if they have any. they have had them on and off since i've been here... love love chocolate....

athena said...

thanks! will do next time i'm in town. :)