Monday, December 10, 2007

Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com
you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them… Thanks for taking to time to support our military!

I did not write this, but I got it in an email. So, for those of you out there that would like to do something for the military, but don't know how, here is a free way for you to do it. I have not yet done it, but the friend that sent it to me did. And now to pack up some of my kids toys. After Andrew started crying when I was packing up the books, I have decided that my kids need to either be sleeping or out of the house when it comes to packing up the toys. Don't need to add any more drama to this week. And I will update the on the Crookstons when I know. If you didn't already know, he got these wounds from serving in Iraq.

No comments: