Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I wish I were done

I have now used 550 feet of bubble wrap. Mostly for my pottery, and then some for our photos. I have no idea how many boxes I have packed. A friend took the kids for several hours today, which was great. I have some of our suitcases packed. Matt's family arrives tomorrow, and I'm hoping that all of them will be helpful. Matt graduates at 8am Friday morning. We need to be pretty dressed up. I'm hoping that I can make it through the next few days and not explode in any one's general direction. Right now I have to go and take care of my side of the bed as all of the clothes that I'm not taking are all sitting on it in those new huge ziplock bags. (you should really try them if you haven't. the really big ones can fit sleeping bags!!) I may not be back for a few days....and it would really help our moving if it weren't so darn cold and wet outside.

No comments: