Friday, December 21, 2007

New blog

I decided to create a blog just for our family stuff. The blog address is holmeshomelyhome.blogspot.com. I just started it today, so there really isn't anything on it other than my really lame first post. I plan on making it pretty with pictures and other fun stuff once I have gotten us situated in our new "home" in this hotel room. Which really isn't that bad. It's bigger than the other ones that we had when we moved to Texas, and is slightly more expensive, but I'll take more space and nice big fridge anytime. So, don't go yet to my new blog. Give me a few days, but bookmark it and then sometime after Christmas go and see if I've been able to do anything.....

I'll have another more interesting post later today once I have laundry done, clean underwear, and am able to take a shower.....thank goodness I saved a ton of quarters!!!

2 comments:

Shelly! said...

I love that you have a new blog! It's hard to manage two though - well at least for me!

The updates on your site are good TJ!

PS- you might not want to link your family site to this one (on your profile) since some family may not want to read what you write :)

TJ said...

i'm not planning on having a link to my blog on the family one. not even a way to look at my profile that way there is no way for them to find it. this blog will just be my little secret....