Thursday, May 14, 2009

I feel much better

I found something to keep me from losing my mind. Looking up wall vinyl on Etsy and figuring out how I'm going to decorate our house without painting. Because I hate painting. So, here is what I've found so far.


I love this big yellow flower for my kitchen. My kitchen is blue and yellow, and this would be awesome. And, it's a great price!

This one I would like somewhere in the loft upstairs, or in the living area. Not sure. But I've always wanted something with these words on it. Not that it will actually help because Andrew is still learning to read and Lucy can't. But it will help me! Cause I whine too.

I love these brown flowers for our room. I need to get us a new quilt, too. And the things I've been leaning towards are white/beige/brown colors. Matt doesn't care what I do to our room as long as it isn't a throw up of pink flowers and the like.
These next two I'm thinking of putting in our loft area. It is a large room, and I'm pretty sure it will be the play room/everything room. And since it is dreary here, I thought that putting bright colored trees and maybe finding an awesome looking sun and a few flowers, it would brighten it up. I found them here and here.




Andrew loves planets and space. And I found this for his room. He does love Spiderman also, but I think the planet theme will last longer than Spiderman. And the planet thing is a whole lot less expensive. Yeah, I'm cheap.
How awesome is this for my laundry room??? I'm so excited for this one!!!

And I think my kitchen needs this. There were several different ones, but this one was the least expensive. And the least ornate.

I know I could paint, and I still might. But I just hate doing it. And this house isn't permanent. These don't require a ton of work like painting does, aren't near as messy. And when we leave, I just peel it off. Sadly, I won't be able to take it with me, but that's the great thing about moving so much. All the potential for change!!! I'm off to purchase of few of these. I am still working on Lucy's room, and what to do with my living/dining area. If anyone has ideas, please share. Because when it comes to interior decorating/design......I'm still learning.

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

LOVE those! Love the trees, and LOVE the flowers! :)