Saturday, April 28, 2007

One more post about Sea World


I really wish blogger would let me post more than five pictures...

We went to Dolphin Cove or whatever the heck its called, and we went twice because the first time Andrew was not a happy kid. The second time we went, we spent the five bucks for the five tiny fish that they let you feed the dolphins. The picture below is Matt's arm feeding the dolphin. I could have gotten more but a dumb kid came in between us, and I missed Andrew feeding a dolphin. So irritating.

I would have liked to have fed a dolphin, but I was the camera woman. Maybe next time we go our kids will be bigger and won't try to climb in the pool with the dolphins.

If you scroll down, you can see more of our pictures of Sea World. Sorry so many posts on Sea World.

6 comments:

nikko said...

Your pictures look great and it looks like you had a great time. It stinks that stuff like that is so expensive. How wonderful that they let military families in for free.

We need to come down to San Antonio someday and see all the cool stuff!

athena said...

i've never been to sea world. olivier has taken the children a couple times when i have wanted time to myself (back in the days when i homeschooled and needed time out!) :)

Millie said...

I love that you get free passes to Sea World. If only we'd known - maybe hubby would've joined up. :)

I went when I was five and I remember all the home movies. Glad you had a good time!

Zoe said...

Wow! What awesome pictures!!! How fun for your family. Man, we need to go to Sea world!

athena said...

i'm glad to see that you have linked convoluted brainwaves on your blog. i was going to introduce you to her myself seeing that you have things in common.

flip flop mama said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. We have Sea World in San Diego, but it's been so long since I've been. I'm debating getting passes this year before Rachel turns 3 but I don't know if it will happen. Loved the pictures!