Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My new music

I totally stole this music from my friend Emily. I don't know how she found it, but I cannot get enough of it. Plus, I'm figuring out more of what they are saying. I hope you like it and that it doesn't drive you crazy. And I finally figured out how to add the accents to French words that I sometimes use. So exciting for me. I know, I'm totally lame, but I've been wanting to know how to do this for a long time.....

We have had a beautiful day here. It wasn't even too terribly hot either. I know that will come. That and the humidity. My hair is already rebelling. I need to figure out something that will keep the frizzes away this summer.

Next week is Matt's week off of school. I am looking forward to it because instead of being home but studying, he will actually be home. We are planning to take advantage of free Sea World tickets and maybe we will find some other cool place to visit. Or maybe I'll leave the kids with dad and I'll go out to the outlets and get some good deals at my favorite stores. OK, most of them are kids stores like Carters and Children's Place. But I could find myself something at the Old Navy outlet.

I really cleaned my bathrooms well today. I absolutely HATE cleaning the bathroom. It is much easier now for me because of rubber gloves and the fact that I don't have to pull my hair and all my sisters hair out of the drain in the bathtub. That would always make me gag.

I have actually been very irritated today, but I'm refraining from posting any of my irritation. If I feed it, it will only get worse.

So, I'm hoping for a calm evening (as I'm typing this my children are fighting over who gets to sit in my lap. not a good sign.)

4 comments:

Shelly! said...

Oh, the lack of private space. Glad to hear that your bathrooms were cleaned without any gagging.

I think you are really, really irritated today because of these two things:
1) I still have not picked up the package.
2) I asked you if you were irritated. That always make me mad :)

Love you!

TJ said...

yes, i am irritated that you have not picked up the package yet. i'm also irritated about several things with my husband. and another reason is that hailys package was sent the same day as yours and it still has not shown up.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Love the music! My hubby and I are huge Francis Cabrel fans. Bit of a different style than that, but listening to it helps me remember the French I studied in High School. =)

Emily S. said...

hey lady! Thanks for the link....

I found out about Paris Combo from Joe, of course. He LOVES them and got me hooked... We bought the CD this song is on and use it for parties and mood music. Glad you love it,too!