Monday, April 16, 2007

Interesting Conversation

I know this is my third post this morning, but I just thought of something that would make all of you laugh a little bit.

Last night Andrew wanted to come and lay down with us. Then these words came out of his mouth. (he is 3 1/2)

A: Mom, you have pretty boobs.

Me: Andrew we don't say that about mommy.

A: Why do girls have boobs mommy?

Me: So that we can feed our babies.

A: When mommy has a baby in her tummy, your boobs get bigger and then you feed them, and when I'm a mommy I'll have a baby in my tummy.

How did he know that they get bigger when you have a baby? I have no idea. Once he asked me what they were, and I told him that they were Lucy's snack. (I was nursing Lucy at the time) Matt and I tried really hard not to laugh, but did not suceed. Oh well, I'll have to think of something to tell him that is a little bit better the next time he says this.

3 comments:

Shelly! said...

I feel so much better about Wi telling me his obsession is with boobs. Kids are so funny.

And no, I still haven't gotten the package. Tomorrow...I will tomorrow!

LeeElle said...

Oh Andrew. That was hilarious!!! It's amazing how observant kids are.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

LOL!