Monday, April 30, 2007

My Finger

So about 15 minutes ago, my dryer attacked my middle finger of my right hand to the point where I had to put neosporin on it and bandage it. It makes typing very slow and painful. My dryer has one of those spring loaded doors, and I threw in a dryer sheet, but wasn't fast enough and the darn thing closed on my finger. If I could afford it, I would buy a new one, just because it tried to eat my finger. And because I hate the sound of the buzzer when its done.

I will attempt to write more about our week with Matt:

Tuesday we went to the zoo. It dripped on us at different times, but it wasn't a bit cold. And I already told you about my battery issue. Since we moved in the same day Matt started school, we spent some time organizing, putting things in a place, and getting rid of crap. Thursday night we went out with another couple. We went to dinner, then Julie and I hung out at Borders and Matt and Chris went to see Disturbia. Julie and I also went to World Market where I introduced her to the world of Chocolate NOT made my Hershey's or any other crappy wax-filled chocolate. OK, so its expensive, but so worth it for good chocolate.

As you know, Friday we went to Sea World and it was great. Sorry I bored everyone with so many pictures. But I was pretty proud of the few good shots I got.

I have had some good ideas about blogging, but until my finger stops hurting, there will not be any involved-long-winded typing. I know, my finger is so small, and it really isn't that big of a deal, but I have to chop a few different things for my planned dinner, so maybe I should start now so that I have time to give my poor finger a break. (its not even 4 yet here......)

3 comments:

nikko said...

I agree with you -- most American chocolate tastes like wax! I love world market. It's a fun place to browse.

Glad you had a great week with your hubby!

Shelly! said...

I loved hearing about Sea World and I think it SUCKS that it costs so much.

Sorry about your finger? Do you need me to kiss it better?

Hope today went ok after having a week with Matt - I think that would be hard. We got home from CA yesterday. I only freaked out once!

Millie said...

You should slap the dryer for being so naughty to you - with your good hand.

I love browsing at bookstores. Seriously love it.