Monday, April 16, 2007

Hooray!!!

Our house is going to be flea-fogged tomorrow!!!!! I'm not usually a bloodthirsty type of person, but all I have to say about it is KILL THE TINY TORTURE THAT IS THE FLEA!!!!

So, while they are fogging my house I'm going to drive up to the Distribution Center at the temple and get me some new garments. I love new garments.

And today in preparation we are cleaning up all the toys and junk that is on the floor. But while i'm typing this they have a bag of the mini Nutterbutters and are sitting on the floor laughing at each other. Not sure what is so funny about mini Nutterbutters....

Yesterday at church they were handing out new VTing routes, and the secretary asked who I was, and looked through her pile, and what a surprise!!! I am not a VT nor do I have a VT. We have been in this ward for almost 6 months. Unbelievable. This ward is so weird.

My dryer has buzzed twice now, and since monday's job is the laundry, I had better get it out so I don't have to hear the buzzer a gazillion more times. And I promise I will post a few more things this week. I actually had things to do and places to go last week.

Ok, there are cookies all over the floor, so I need to go and regulate....

No comments: