Monday, June 30, 2008

In just two hours

Saturday Camille took the kids to the park, and they ended up being there for about two hours. It was amazing what I was able to accomplish in those two hours. It felt awesome. I got both dining room and kitchen swept and mopped. Completely cleaned off and wiped down our dining room table (our computer is often on the table so things can get piled up), filled and started the dishwasher, cleaned off the counters in the kitchen, picked up and vacuumed the living room and then Matt took the vacuum from me and did the entry way (with the hose) and the small rug in the entry way. Normally, that would take me a few days to do because of kids and things that I need to do for and with them. Now all I need is to find a way to do that once a week. Trying to see if there is someone out there that I could trade off with. Haven't figured out who yet. Or even some eleven year olds that could come over to the house and play with them in the other room while I got something done somewhere else. Because if I could have those two hours every week, who knows how much I could get accomplished!!! I am so excited at the possibilities.:)

And tomorrow I am hoping to download something that will maybe help me with my computers inability to upload pictures on my blog. We'll see how that ends up.

No comments: