Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thank Goodness

I must be one of the most uncoordinated people on this planet. This morning, I did the dance section of my exercise DVD that I have. I am SO glad that I can do this stuff at home. I would be way too embarrassed to ever do something like that in a gym. I have a hard time keeping up, and even Andrew started laughing at some of the things that we were doing. He called what I was doing "silly." I never took a dance class as a little girl. Not sure if I didn't want to, or if my parents could only afford for me to take piano. Sigh. Can't help but think I would be a little more coordinated if I had taken one. Or maybe it has just been so long since I did any "dancing" that my legs and arms just can't quite do it anymore. Or maybe they are just so darn long it takes longer for my parts to get where they need to go. All I know is that I'm glad that I can do this at home. So embarrassing.

No comments: