Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My sister

This is my sister Camille. She is eight years younger than me. I know that because I remember when she was born. I took her to my 3rd grade class for show and tell. She is now in college, going to graduate next December with her nursing degree. This is her with her boyfriend Will. He likes to swing dance (geez, can we transplant that one into my husband?) and took her out dancing. It might have been a school dance since he brought her flowers.



I just don't ever remember being as cute as she is. And I don't know when she got this old. She came to visit me this past summer and we had a good time together. I guess I am just used to her being a little girl. Not this adult who is going to be a nurse, has a boyfriend and goes swing dancing and looks stinkin cute.


No comments: