Friday, November 2, 2007

Unbelievable

So, the morning of Halloween, Lucy started to throw up. Between 9 and 2, she threw up at least 10 times. So much fun. She was better after her nap, and hasn't thrown up since. Last night while I was giving Lucy a bath, Andrew runs into the bathroom and throws up all over the floor. He throws up at least 6 times. I kept both of them on the living floor on a towel. Lucy was harder to keep on the towel than Andrew. So, I slept on the couch with the lights on so that if Andrew woke up he wouldn't freak out. I haven't been feeling my best, but its probably because I was up way too late again. Matt got home from work, and told me that he didn't feel very good, but that he had gotten a flu shot yesterday, and that was probably why. Um, flu shots don't make someone throw up. Right now, he is laying on the couch. And if he throws up, it is going to be up to him to clean it up. I've cleaned up about 15 throw ups in the last two days. The funniest thing about Matt throwing up is because I told him that he better make it to the bathroom if he needed to. He said that he has only thrown up once from being sick. 20 minutes later he was hugging the porcelain. So, I am just waiting for my turn. I can hope that it will pass me, but I don't think it will. And I don't know how Matt got it when he isn't around the kids near as much as I am. The only good thing about this sickness is that it is very short lived. With any luck, Matt will feel much better by the time he goes to bed tonight. If I'm not back here for a few days, you will all know why....

Jen and MommyK: hopefully this weekend I will be able to get to your tags. Thank you MommyK!!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Get to it when you can! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon!