Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So

I SO wanted Mel B to win the disco ball trophy tonight. But I do love Helio. And seriously, if Marie hadn't been eliminated, I would have died. Hooray for Helio!!

Tonights show was so much fun to watch. I'm sad that I'll have to wait for next season. And the tour is going to North Carolina, but it is WAY too much money for me to go. So sad. And this is the last post on Dancing with the Stars. Aren't you all sad?? I am. I just need Burn Notice to come back, and I'll be good to go.

1 comment:

Shelly! said...

Such a hard choice! I love Mel Be and totally wanted her to win...but Helio is awesome too.

I do think it is hard to compare a female dancer against a male dancer. The skills required from both of them are totally different.

Was hard to see Sabrina come on as I thought she should have stuck around longer...