Friday, November 9, 2007

5 Life Classes

Jen from Lords of the Manor tagged me a few days ago for this Meme and because of sick kids and sick husband plus a Fall Fest at church that I had to help with I am just now getting to it.



5 Life Classes to Fix My Sorry Existence Meme:Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.



1. Organization 101: I am not organized at all. I have often wished that someone somewhere offered this as an actual class.



2. How to deal with crazy family members 101: Between my in-laws and my mom, not to mention my brother, I need help.



3. French 101, 201, 301...: I think I could be perfectly happy with learning about French grammer for a long time. Doesn't everyone think about the construction of a sentence? I could spend all day doing french exercises in a workbook. I love it.



4. Parenting 101: I just need help....But doing my best!

5. Photography 101: I just want to be able to take pictures better. Something as basic as family pictures or taking pictures of my kids that you can hang on a wall. I just don't want to spend the money at Walmart, Sears or any of those other stores..

6. Time Management 101: I am horrible at this. I have no idea where the time goes in a day. On my mission I did pretty well, but as a mom of two small kids, there really isn't much of a schedule other than nap time and eating time...Not to mention making the time to do necessary things in my house like cleaning, starting to pack....

I am going to tag Shell, LeeElle, and Emily. I'll see you in class!!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I loved reading your answers (and seeing more classes I'd like to join in on..)

This is one of the funner memes I've seen in a while.