Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I love Payless


Last night I needed to go to Walmart. Next to our Walmart is a Payless. I don't usually go in. But they carry wide shoes for kids, so I go in and check out what they have. Yesterday I found these cute brown shoes for Lucy. They didn't have a price on them. It is also Buy One Get One half off time. I had also found Lucy some cute athletic type of shoes. Those were $10. I get up to the register, and the cute brown ones ring up for $5, and because of the BOGO thing, I only paid $2.50 for my cute shoes!!!!! Total of just over $13 for two pairs of shoes. Can't get better than that. Aren't her new shoes so cute?

1 comment:

Are We There Yet? said...

My daughter who is 21 months has these shoes, we love them. Unfortunatly we paid full price for them. They are great shoes tho and she seems really comfortable in them.