Friday, November 9, 2007

My favorite thing about my husband

This is my husband singing. He was in the USAEUR Band and Chorus for two and a half years. This is him performing for the fourth of July of 2006. I took it with my little camera. The quality of the video isn't very good, but you can hear how awesome he sounds. He really kicked *@# on this song. Before you listen, turn off the music on my sidebar. He has no idea I'm putting this up. He had other solos. This is the best one. When we would watch him perform, I would almost feel like a rock stars wife. It was kind of cool... I loved watching him perform. As much as I want to get officer pay, I would love it if he could do something like this again. Maybe he can join a group somewhere....

3 comments:

Shelly! said...

That is Matt doing the solo?

Seriously! I'm impressed.

2 points for Matt!

An Ordinary Mom said...

That is AWESOME! And I love this song :) !!

Anonymous said...

This is kinda sexy to see your husband do this. I like the rock star wife comment. Way to go to Matt!