Monday, July 2, 2007

Wanna Hear Something Funny?

For some reason, this story popped into my head. Here goes:

When I was 19 or 20, I was still wearing my retainer. One day after classes at the community college I was attending, I was out in the parking lot of our local church institute building. My friends Mark and Amanda were sitting in Marks truck, and I was talking to them on the drivers side (where Mark was) and another friend Brook was on the other side. So, as I was talking, I was playing with my retainer in my mouth.

The next thing I knew, it had fallen out of my mouth.......right into Marks crotch. No Joke. So, we're all looking at it. Mark doesn't want to touch it because it was in my mouth. I don't want to touch it for obvious reasons. We are all looking at each other wondering what to do. Finally after what seemed like a really long time, I reached down slowly and carefully (because I didn't want to accidentally touch anything) and grabbed it!! And no, I didn't put it back in my mouth.

I am actually still friends with them. They got married a few years later.

I know, random story, but it still makes me smile even though that was 10 years ago....

2 comments:

athena said...

haha, thanks for the laugh! email me your postal address, terina, so i can send you the book! adanoy@earthlink.net

i'm not sure when i'll be up in san antonio as we have so much work to do on the house right now.

flip flop mama said...

That's funny! Thanks for the laugh!